14 March 2011

Photo Bomb 3.13

I figure since my range of motion is limited to putting my hands straight out in front of me, and I can't hold my baby, at least I have some time now to post some pictures of my sweet girls to make myself and you all smile.  Silver lining people...it's all about the silver lining!

Mrs Amber visiting her little buddy
 
Penelope playing peep-eye


Penelope's snuggle time with MahMah

Penny the Poser


Uncle Matt getting his baby fix with Lydia


Aunt Sam slaving away while Uncle Matt held Lydia...typical


Aunt Shelli feeding Lydia


Penelope's foot got grounded for kicking at her daddy


Penny was having a talk with her bear in sheep's clothing while her bodyguard Panda Pal watches over her and her Lydi-Lamb whispers in her ear....think she's got enough stuffed animals?


reminding Eliza that she'll always be our favorite "dog"-ter

Mommy and Lydi


Daddy and Lydi


I mean really....how cute is this


there's just too much cuteness

Sweet Penny being coy....pretty girl...still working on her bilirubin


Penny wrapping herself around daddy's finger...it's mutual


And last but not least...Lydia's ballerina outfit. And I said I didn't want lots of pink clothes...who was I kidding?!?!



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ballerina outfit is my most favorite!!