We've had a really calm day today in the world of the girls. This afternoon though we had a wonderful baby shower for the girls at our friend's house today and got to spend some time connecting with our non-medical personal friends. We're so grateful for all of their kindness.
- Trucking along fine and dandy. She fed well today and had some nice poopy diapers!
- We're continuing to watch for any signs of NEC but so far there haven't been any.
- Bethany got to kangaroo today! But not just Bethany, I got to have my first kangaroo session with her! It was absolutely the greatest feeling I've ever had. Holding my child on my chest for the first time ever. Definitely a moment, I'll never forget. Can't wait to hold her again!
- Hasn't had a lot happen today in the world of the oscillator. She's still floating up and down on her O2 levels but hopefully working her way down.
- She responded a bit this morning to us, talking to her, reading her a story and praying with her, which are signs that she's aware.
- Her antibiotic has been change to a more specific one to help give her kidney's a break
- The bug that was growing in her tube and has been identified and the antibiotic is the same still for that.